Nowadays website has become an essential part of every profession. Website makes strong impact on the image of your business. It is very important when you are more concerned about exploring your business worldwide.
If you are into the business, an owner of small or medium scale, or a professional or free lancer you need to have your own website for many reasons. There are various types of website designing such as Static Web site Design, Dynamic Website Design, SEO Website. The type of website depends on the type of your business.
While looking for website designers in Goa or online portal developer, don’t forget to get maximum benefit of website you must get a web site by professional Web Design Company. Other portals and website services include Online Matrimony Portal, Online Shopping Portal development, Search engine optimization, online advertisement and many more.
Whether you are a small Travel Agent in Panaji, Goa or a Five Star Beach Resort in Colva, Goa, there are competitions in every business. Having a professional website is like going for a business exhibition on internet. You cannot stop competition in any business but at least make your identity so that your potential customers are given a chance of comparing and subsequently buying your products or engaging your services with the help of professional business website.
Business without website means you are running business without having your visiting card online. By effective profile of your company, products/services you can build image of your business in your website.
Following are the 15 reasons why your business needs a of Website –
1. Be Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year – Your business is open to the world 24 hours a day, 7days a week with no labour costs to watch it. A website faces no time zone barriers.
2. Reach new markets with global audience – Internet is the most cost effective way to trade nationally and internationally. A website will broaden your base of customers, members, distributors or suppliers. You can generate more and more clients without doing additional marketing. Thanks to the Internet, it is as easy to sell halfway across the world as it is to sell across the street.
3. Center for the Global Economy – The Internet has become the nerve center for the global economy. A well-designed website is not only an Internet identity for your organization, it is an essential part of the success and future of your company in the 21st Century.
4. A Professional Image – Today, customers, employees, and suppliers expect to be able to find and communicate with a business online. For a small business, a well-designed website is a great way of creating credibility and looking bigger than you actually are. When one compares the cost of establishing a website to what it costs to promote a business on the traditional media (newspaper, radio, television), it is evident that a website is the cheapest form of marketing ever created.
5. Improved Customer Service – You can provide 24 hours customer services without hiring any additional employees. Your customers are better served when they can access information about your product or services immediately via your website rather than waiting for a mailed brochure or a return telephone call.
6. Save Money on Printing and Distribution Costs – A website is your online brochure or catalog that can be changed or updated at anytime at a much cheaper and faster rate than print material. It saves you money on printing and distribution costs.
7. Create a Showcase – Provide photos and descriptions of your products or services. Explain why your products or services are superior to your competitors. Show them how your products or services can help them in their personal or professional lives.
8. Sell Your Products and Services Online – Selling through your website is much cheaper and a great way to supplement your offline business. Providing secure online ordering is very affordable today.
9. Your Own Internet Identity – Your own domain name (www.yourcompany.com) establishes a strong online brand identity, and allows you to set up email addresses specific to your own company. Today, email is the most common way to communicate efficiently and professionally with the rest of the world.
10. Promote Your Services – Lawyers, doctors, financial consultants, entertainers, realtors and all service oriented businesses should take advantage of the massive reach of the Internet. Millions of users are logging on to the Web to compare various specialists and practitioners before they purchase a specialized service.
11. Customer Feedback – You can gather information about your existing and potential customers by using online forms and surveys. Provide a feedback form to make it easy for your customers to send their input. Conduct surveys to find out how you can improve your products and services. Your site statistics can also help you understand how your visitors and customers use your site.
12. Great Recruiting Tool – You can post job opportunities with your company on your website. Your website is a great recruiting tool for building your business.
13. Educate Your Customers – Your website can offer free advice about your services and products including ideas and suggestions for maximizing the benefit of your products.
14. Personalized Email Address – You can have a personalized email address such as email@example.com. Your personalized email is lifelong as long as you keep your domain name and website. You never have to worry about updating friends and family with a new email address when you change your job or Internet service provider.
15. Make Money from Your Site – You can also earn revenue for sales, leads, and traffic driven from merchant links and ads placed on your site. Take advantage of free access to various affiliate networks on the Internet.