PHP Programmer – Details & Application Form
Job description of PHP Programmer
– An experience with writing plain PHP code.
– Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and ability to create advanced layout using HTML and CSS
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS.
– Good understanding of Twitter Bootstrap and responsive designs.
– Good understanding of WordPress
Work experience required : 1 years to 2 years
Job Location : Remote
– To build custom modules, plugins and apps.
– To build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Implement new features and optimise the existing ones
– To ensure the technical feasibility of 3rd party APIs.
– To collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Desired skills :
– PHP Frameworks