1. Do I need to meet you in person to discuss on my requirements?
Ans: Necessarily not. We have various communication modes like phone, chat, remote session, online meeting and email to discuss with you to understand your requirement.
2. How much time it takes to deliver the project?
Ans: It depends on the size of the project. So an exact time frame can be provided only after analyzing and understanding the requirements of the customer.
3. I want to redesign my website. Do you do it or you just take new projects?
Ans: Yes and yes. We provide development services from scratch as well as we can re-design your exiting website for better performance and user experience. Call us on +91 98 607 53 857 for a free no obligation chat. If you prefer, you can email us at email@example.com
4. Which standard you follow while developing the site?
Ans: We follow HTML and W3C standards of web-development.
5. Is your work SEO friendly?
Ans: We strictly follow different search engine and webmaster guidelines to make your site SEO friendly.
6. What is a domain name?
Ans: A domain name is a unique address which points to your website. Eg. www.sunnyzworld.com. Many personal sites use only the domain name of their Internet Service Provider (ISP) but we strongly recommend you get your own domain name if your site is a commercial enterprise.
7. How do I register my domain name?
Ans: First, you will need to check if the domain name you are looking for is available to be registered; if not then we will be happy in choosing the right domain name for your business.
8. Do you provide domain registration and hosting service also?
Ans: Yes, we do. However, it comes with additional cost.
9. How do I get email for my domain with a web hosting package?
Ans: Most web hosting packages include email addresses on your very own domain.
10. Where can I check my emails?
Ans: If your website is hosted with us, you can check your emails on the Web mail services provided by us. For eg: www.sunnyzworld.com/webmail or we can configure the account to gmail as well.
11. What is Responsive website
Ans: This kind of website responds to every screen size whether you are viewing it on mobile, tablet or a computer.
12. What is a content management system (CMS)?
Ans: A Content Management System (CMS) gives you complete control over your website, by allowing you to add or change any content on your website – pages, images, news, products descriptions and prices, the list is endless.
13. Which language and CMS you develop the sites?
Ans: Mostly it depends on your choice. We have an in house expert team of PHP programmers and we love WordPress.
14. What about your post design service?
Ans: We will be happy to be your maintenance service provider. However, it has some addition cost depending on the nature of the website.
15. If I ask for a quote, what happens next?
Ans: We call you / meet you to learn about your business and target audience, find out your exact requirements and objectives. Then, we analyse your requirements and make recommendations to achieve your objectives. You can see the detail process here.